Friday, September 20, 2013

My Favorite Trends for Fall

         
    There have been some amazing trends out there for not only fall but all year round, here are some of my favorites!


 1. Boyfriend Jeans - This style of jeans are perfect for fall because they just give most outfits a caual look and can be paired with so many items, and not to mention is a big contributor to one of my other favorite trends this season 90's grunge.

2. Acid wash t-shirts - These shirts are the PERFECT thing to pair with leggings for the fall! They look amazing and are paired so simply but still looks effortlessly fashionable.

3. Band Tee's - These also conrtibute to the 90's grunge trend for fall and I love it! These are so comfortable and most of the band shirts I love and have seen everywhere are 80's rock bands which I actually love alot.

4. Combat Boots - I know these where really trendy last year too but I can't help but to still love them they are chic, comfortable, sometimes edgy and oh so lovely to spice up any lazy day outfit.

5. Skater Dresses - First of all these dresses can be dressed up or down and it still looks amazing, and it's flattering to almost every body type. They look so fun and girly and are super easy to pair!

6. Top Knots - I love this hair style for fall because that's when we all break-out our trusty scarves and top knots with infinity scarves or any scarf is so beautiful and effortless and chic.

7. Leggings - These are an all time favorite for me every year becuase they're cozy, they go with evertything and are affordable which is always a bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment