Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall Interiors: Things I wish my room had

   For this post I wanted to bring a fall interior design to my little blog because it's fun and your room should really be a place you want to come home to and feel welcome, it should reflect your personal style.

Now first off, I love this bed frame because it looks cozy and peaceful, and I think that's a pretty good thing for the place you sleep every night.

I love these pillows because they're still fun and I paired these pillows together because they bring color and life, but still look put together and calming.

The next thing is this clothing rack from Ikea. I like this because it's a great place to put your fall staple pieces, or fall and winter coats.

The last thing is an antique mirror frame I already have a frame but it needs alot of work to be done to it. These frames are perfect for putting over your dresser and making yourself a little vanity type area.





No comments:

Post a Comment