Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dollar Store Make-up Products That Actually Work?!

Fisrt is the N.Y.C Cosmetics Cover Stick, now I got this in the shade 'yellow' since it was the only shade I was able to find at the time. And this product actually is for covering dark under eye circles but I find it works marvelously as a highlight color!

This L.A Colors eye shadow palette obviously is a bit chalky when swatched but looks really nice and natural on. I love that this palette has such neutral colors for everyday use!

This Donna MICHELLE lip gloss lasts a really long time. But doesn't smell like pink berry as it claims.      I find it looks very nice on top of bolder lip colors.

Lastly, the Elf Matte Lip Color. I got this in the shade Coral, I find this product is pretty drying and a very muted coral color but nonetheless is a great lip pencil.



No comments:

Post a Comment